Monday, July 10, 2017

Summary -- Week 5

Sorry for the delayed update due to injuring myself while sleeping..
The input code still gives me quite a headache and will be partially rewritten when there's time. I am now in a place I wanted to prevent ending up in but for now, getting things running has priority.


As I said getting the input code working was my goal for this week additionally to fixing some GUI issues and rendering static GUI elements like the minimap, inventory, command row and status line.
I expected this part to be more difficult, as the original code is quite intertwined but I completely misjudged the effort needed for porting and debugging.

For this week I want to keep fixing the GUI and implement stubs
so the remaining game logic can be implemented without too much trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment